Planning Practices - Advanced
Whilst practitioners and decision-makers in the planning space may have a broad understanding of planning matters, lack of exposure to certain items or an in-depth understanding of the particular planning topic can lead to poor decisions or inappropriate outcomes.
The Planning Practices - Advanced course provides a deeper understanding of a range of common planning topics that arise, to provide a more comprehensive knowledge base for decision-makers.
Topics covered include Structure Planning, Bushfire Prone Areas, Development Contribution Plans, Coastal and Flood Risk, Rights of Way and Pedestrian Access Ways, Tree retention and provision, Heritage, Public Open Space and Encumbrances used in Planning, and Monitoring and Review.
- Understand and implement State and local planning frameworks;
- Evaluative the effectiveness of strategic planning frameworks ;
- Identify current issues and trends in the planning system in Western Australia ;
- Apply and implement planning frameworks to address planning related issues in a Local Government decision making setting; and
- Assess the effectiveness of the local planning framework and develop and integrate methods for Local Government planning reform.
|Planning Practices - Advanced||3 June 2022||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||WALGA West Leederville||11||$578.00|
|Planning Practices - Advanced||9 September 2022||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||WALGA West Leederville||18||$578.00|
|Planning Practices - Advanced||2 December 2022||09:00 am - 04:30 pm||WALGA West Leederville||13||$578.00|