Financial Fundamentals - Monthly Annual Reporting
A necesary course for Local Government Officers who need to increase their knowledge of the Local Government financial management, reporting and budgeting process.
- understand the legislative framework that applies to Local Government accounting
- recognise how accounting, taxation and organisational principles that apply to the Local Government accounting function
- understand the classification of transactions in Local Government accounting
- understand the preparation of monthly financial reports
- understand the end of year financial management responsibilities, and
- engage in the preparation of annual financial report.